Welcome to The Abbey Church of England Junior School
The Abbey Junior School has a long history and tradition as part of Daventry. Many of the parents of today's students also studied here and think so highly of it that they send their sons and daughters to us. The Abbey is a happy school with hard working staff who use a variety of teaching methods to make learning fun. We offer a stimulating environment, which aims to develop each child’s potential, and in this respect, we encourage, and expect, high standards in both work and behaviour.
Our school's main strengths lie in :
- promoting creating a supportive environment where we value everyone
- respecting and encouraging induviduals to be confident, happy and caring
- nurturing constructive relationships with parents
- academic learning through curriculum and extracurricular activities
- together we are enthusiastic about learning and aim to be the best
Find out more about The Abbey Junior School, for traditional educational values taught in a refreshingly modern way.
Parental interaction is as important to us as is educationg your children. In this section we hope to explain Important information that all parents should know.
Abbey School Curriculum
We endeavour to provide a broad and balanced curriculum to include English, maths and science and to make provision for the teaching of religious education.
Learning doesn't stop at the end of the lesson at The Abbey Junior School. Our pupils can enrol in a broad variety of extra curricular activities and develop valuable lifelong interests.
See what we learn in the school year. Check out our junior jukebox and fun games.